Have questions about our karaoke rooms, pool tables or bar area? Check our list of FAQs to find answers to some of the more common questions we receive. If you can’t find the answer to your question visit our contact page to send us a message or give us a call.
What is the Karaoke Room Booking Policy?
Room have a minimum 2 hour booking time requirement.
$20 deposit is required for Small and Medium room’s reservation.
$50 deposit is required for both VIP room’s reservation.
We take the deposit payment online, in person or over the phone. Deposit will be deducted from the total of your bill. Regarding security deposit for your reservation, the following rule will be applied:
All security deposits are nonrefundable. However, store credits will be issued with the following conditions:
- If you notify us to change or cancel your reservation at least 72 hours before your booked reservation, we will issue you a store credit good for 30-days from the day of issue.
- The 30-days store credit is good for a one-time use only.
- Your 30-day store credit for security deposit will be forfeited after 30-days from the day of your booked reservation
NO outside drinks or foods allowed but Birthday Cake.
NO filming allowed.
*Please note that there is an hourly rate charge for the private rooms,
*Hourly rate does not include tax, gratuity, foods and drink
What is the Food and Drink Policy?
For guests under 21 years of age, our general policy is as followed:
- Private room booking only.
- Any guest under the age of 21 years old must leave our facility by 10 am.
- Under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by adult legal guardian.
- Our facility cannot serve alcohol to any guest under the age of 21 years old.
- For guests over 21 with underage in the room, alcoholic beverages may be purchased and liability is the legal responsibility of the person who bought it.
Prices are subject to change without notice. 18% gratuity will be added for all private rooms and party of 6 or more at the main lobby. Some restrictions may apply.
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Can I book a karaoke room in person?
Yes, you can book a room in person at KP-Karaoke & Dining. Availability varies and we recommend booking online to guarantee you get a room.
How many pool tables does KP-Karaoke & Dining have?
We have six normal pool tables and two Korean style for a total of eight tables altogether.
Does the bar offer happy hour?
Yes, the bar has happy hour Monday — Thursday: 4PM — 9PM and Friday — Saturday: 2PM — 9PM.